Terms and Conditions
Terms and ConditionsThe website (www.bankkeeping.com) (the "Platform") is an online information service provider catering to the needs of business loan borrowers. Please read the document carefully before accessing the Platform. Please remember that:
By using the site, you agree to be bound by its contractual terms, outlined in this document.
These conditions may get modified from time to time, and modified terms are applicable as soon as they are posted. You are thus requested to periodically review this document from time to time – you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the modified terms & conditions.
1. You affirm and acknowledge that you are fully able and competent to understand the terms & conditions, and comprehend obligations, representations, and warranties consequent to the usage of the website and creation of various documents through the same.
2. You shall be required to provide information about yourself (including but not limited to, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use our resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
3. It is strictly prohibited to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources, or reproduce any content of the website without our explicit approval.
4. Your login information is your responsibility, and you have to maintain the confidentiality of all your password and use details. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that happen under your account / accounts.
5. The users of the Platform are granted a, limited right to access and use the service in accordance with the rules & conditions laid down in various terms and agreements. It is important that users understand and follow the rules of the system. BankKeeping reserves the right to deny access to its service to any user who violates these rules, is subject of complaints by other users / government agencies / or for or for any other reason. Users engaged in any of the following activities on our system will not be tolerated for:
a. Foul or inappropriate language.
b. Racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments.
c. Defame any person or group which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities.
d. Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
e. Violate the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another. This includes Infringement on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party.
f. Use the service for displaying harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or tortuous material or invading other's privacy.
g. Interfere with or disrupting the service or servers or networks connected to the service by posting advertisements or links to competing services, transmitting "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail.
h. Impersonates any person or entity, including any employees / affiliates / partners or representatives of BankKeeping.
6. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means; you shall use our services at all times only through the legal means provided by the site and follow the site policies at all times. You shall not engage in any activity to disrupt the services provided by the Platform including indulging in any activity to disrupt our Servers. If BankKeeping suffers any losses, or damages due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, you shall be held solely responsible and may incur criminal and civil liability.
7. You, the user agrees that BankKeeping is not responsible for any harm that your use of this service may cause. You, agree to indemnify, defend, and hold BankKeeping harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred in connection with any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expenses arising from or in connection with the contents or use of the service. You agree that this defence and indemnity shall also apply to any breach by you of the agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You further agree that this defence and indemnity shall include without limitation of lawyers’ fees and costs. You also agree that this defence and indemnity shall apply to BankKeeping, its founders, officers and employees. BankKeeping reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the user and the user shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of BankKeeping.
8. By using the Platform, you expressly agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any reason whatsoever.
9. You agree, that all content and materials available on the Platform, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of BankKeeping, and except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. All the content is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The user acknowledges and agrees that the user is permitted to use this material and information only as expressly authorized by BankKeeping , and not otherwise.
10. You agree that the Platform reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice to you. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement, any suspected activity not adhering to our codes and standards may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Platform shall immediately cease. We also reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
11. The registered office of BankKeeping is located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Though the site can be accessed from anywhere in the world, you agree that in case of any dispute, the Parties shall resolve any difference or dispute arising out of this Agreement by way of negotiations. If such negotiation process fails, then all disputes arising from or related to this Platform shall be resolved by arbitration. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Kolkata, West Bengal in English language in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 of India. Any award made under such arbitration proceedings shall be final and binding on both the Parties to the Agreement. Subject to arbitration process detailed under this Clause, Courts of Kolkata, West Bengal shall have jurisdiction to adjudicate any matter under this Terms & Conditions / Agreement.