1. Recognition of your expectation of privacy
We recognize that our customers expect privacy and security for their personal and financial affairs. We understand that, by selecting us for your bank loan management needs, you have entrusted us to safeguard your personal financial information. We want you to be informed of our commitment to protect the privacy of your personal financial information through various privacy principles and practices – as elaborated hereunder.
2. What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We collect information from you regarding your business details – which predominantly include name, addresses, email addresses, KYC Documents of management, Annual Report, Banks’ Sanction Letters, Bank Statements, Loan details, etc. at the time of registration, with your permission. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
3. What non-personal identification information is collected from you?
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
5. How do we use, collect, and retain customer information?
On our website - we collect, retain, and use information about you / your firm only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer our business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to you in a more efficient manner. We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide our services. We use your information to:
● Open and administer your accounts on our website.
● Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
● Help us design or improve our products and services for your benefit.
● Process payments that you make while registration.
● Send periodic mails regarding certain changes or updates in the BankKeeping website, to your account on the BankKeeping website etc.
● Understand your financials and loans so that we can provide you with quality products and superior service.
● Process various data for providing you with various services through our portal
● To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the financial services in the country.
6. How we keep customer information accurate?
It is in your interest, and it is our objective, for us to have accurate, current, and complete information concerning you, your financials and loans. We have strict procedures that our employees abide by to meet this objective. If you believe that we have incorrect information about you or your accounts, please inform / email us about the same.
7. How we limit access to customer information by our employees?
8. How we restrict the disclosure of customer information?
BankKeeping does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
● The information is provided to help complete a transaction / assessment – subject to your consent;
● You request or authorize it;
● The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
● You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline.
9. How we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between you and the site happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected. Our site is also in compliance with “Payment Card Industry (PCI) vulnerability standards in order to create as secure environment as possible for you.
10. Other information about our web site
● Children visiting BankKeeping's website: We are confident that parents will not judge any of the information provided by us as objectionable for viewing by their children.
● Customers using BankKeeping's Internet Banking Service: For customers using our BankKeeping services, all visitor information is collected along with any information that you volunteer as a customer / prospect, while using BankKeeping's web site.
● Links to/from BankKeeping's website: BankKeeping is not responsible for information practices employed by websites linked with our website. Generally, links to web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of BankKeeping's website.
11. Contact Us